Beer Passport Ltd – Terms and Conditions
The following documents may also apply to your use of Our Site:
- Our Acceptable Usage Policy, is covered within this terms in part/s 3, 7, 10 and 14.
- If you purchase goods from Us, Our Terms of Sale, is available on our website, will apply to the sale. These terms are also referred to below in Parts 11 and 12.
- Definitions and Interpretation
||means any online communications facility that We make available on Our Site enabling you to contact Us including, but not limited to, contact forms and live chat;
||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
||means a user of Our Site;
||means Beer Passport Ltd.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Beer Passport Ltd.. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12066700. Our address is 5 Periwinkle Lane, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1TY.
- How to Contact Us and Your Use of Our Contact Tools
- To contact Us by email, please email Us at email@example.com.
- When contacting Us by any other means, the following rules apply, and you must not communicate, submit, or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- in any way sexualises minors (including, but not limited to, child sexual abuse material);
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes, encourages, incites, or supports acts of terrorism;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- is defamatory of another person;
- bullies, insults, intimidates, or humiliates another person;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; nationality; gender; gender identity; sexual orientation; religious or philosophical beliefs; disability; or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal information in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive.
- implies any form of affiliation with Us or any other party where there is none;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, designs, patents, trademarks, and database rights) belonging to Us or any other party;
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to another party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- We may monitor any and all communications made using Our Contact Tools.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make the arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time. We do not guarantee that Our Site will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted.
- Changes to Our Site
We may alter and update Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and may not notify you. It is your responsibility to read these terms before using our site.
- International Users
Our Site is intended for users in the United Kingdom only. We do not warrant or represent that Our Site or its Content are available in other locations or are suitable for use in other locations. However, if there are international users that user our site and its services, they do so at their own risk.
- How You May Use Our Site and Content (Intellectual Property)
- All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content belongs to or has been licensed by Us, unless specifically labelled otherwise. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. This website may also contain items that are subject to copyright law on behalf of third parties and, therefore, are also protected.
- You may access, view, and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app) and you may download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching (this usually occurs automatically).
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for personal use only.
- You may not otherwise modify the printed copies, downloaded extracts, or downloaded or saved Content in any way. Images, video, audio, or any other Content downloaded from Our Site must not be used separately from accompanying text.
- You may not use any Content from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us. This does not prevent the normal access, viewing, and use of Our Site for general information purposes by business users or consumers.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- Links to Our Site
- You may only link to the homepage of Our Site, www.beerpassport.co.uk. Linking to other pages on Our Site requires Our express written permission.
- Links to Our Site must be fair and lawful. You must not take unfair advantage of Our reputation or attempt to damage Our reputation.
- You must not link to Our Site in a manner that suggests any association with Us (where there is none) or any endorsement or approval from Us (where there is none).
- Your link should not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission.
- You must not frame or embed Our Site on another website without Our express written permission.
- You may not link to Our Site from another website the main content of which is unlawful; obscene; offensive; inappropriate; dishonest; defamatory; threatening; racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory; that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism; that infringes intellectual property rights; or that We deem to be otherwise objectionable.
- Links to Other Sites
- Links to other websites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites.
- The inclusion of a link to another website on Our Site is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement of that website or of its owners, operators, or any other parties involved with it.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but to the extent permitted by law, We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case. Please note that this does not apply to information concerning goods for sale through Our Site. Please refer to Our Terms of Sale, available on our website for more information.
- If you are a business user, We exclude all implied representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms that may apply to Our Site and Content.
- Our Liability
- The provisions of this Part 12 apply only to the use of Our Site and not to the sale of goods. The sale of goods is governed by Our Terms of Sale, available on our website.
- If you are a business user (i.e. you are using Our Site in the course of business or for commercial purposes), to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer, you agree that We shall have no liability to you for any business losses as set out above.
- Viruses, Malware, and Security
- We exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and malware; however, We do not guarantee that this is the case.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data, and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of Parts 13.3 to 13.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Acceptable Usage of Our Site
- You may only use Our Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent; and
- You must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind.
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 14.3) in response to your breach.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Communications from Us
- We will not send you marketing emails without your express consent. If you do consent to marketing, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails from Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of emails from Us, it may take up to 48hrs for your request to take effect and you may continue to receive emails during that time.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us, please contact Us using the details above in Part 3.
- What Happens if We Transfer this Agreement to Another Party
- Law and Jurisdiction
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Part 18.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the sale of goods by Beer Passport Ltd, a Private Limited Company registered in England under number 12066700, whose registered address is 158-160 Arthur Road, London, UK, SW19 8AQ.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means, any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;
||means any day of the year;
||means a delivery of Goods, the character and/or value of which would be materially impaired if divided;
||means the contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 3;
||means the goods which are to be supplied by Us to you as specified in your Order (and confirmed in Our Order Confirmation);
||means a calendar month;
||means the price payable for the Goods;
||means a special offer price payable for Goods which We may offer from time to time;
||means your order for the Goods
||means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order as described in Clause 3;
||means Beer Passport Ltd a Private Limited Company registered in England under number 12066700, whose registered address is 158-160 Arthur Road, London, UK, SW19 8AQ.
- Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail, [text message,] fax or other means.
- Information About Us
- Beer Passport Ltd a Private Limited Company registered in England under number 12066700, whose registered address is 158-160 Arthur Road, London, UK, SW19 8AQ.
- The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and you. Before making your Order, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for clarification.
- Nothing provided by Us including, but not limited to, sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our discretion, accept.
- A legally binding contract between Us and you will be created upon Our acceptance of your Order, indicated by Our Order Confirmation. Order Confirmations will be provided in writing.
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between Us and you, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Goods;
- Our identity (set out above in Clause 2) and contact details (set out below in Clause 12);
- The total Price for the Goods including taxes or, if the nature of the Goods is such that the Price cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which it will be calculated;
- Where applicable, all additional delivery charges or, where such charges cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which they will be calculated;
- Where applicable, the arrangements for payment, delivery and the time by which We undertake to deliver the Goods;
- Our complaints handling policy;
- Where applicable, details of after-sales services and commercial guarantees;
- Description and Specification of Goods
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Goods conform to illustrations, photographs and descriptions provided in Our sales and marketing literature. We cannot, however, guarantee that all descriptions, illustrations and/or photographs will be precisely accurate due to discrepancies that may arise during the printing process and/or differences in the colour reproduction of electronic displays.
- If you receive any Goods that do not conform to the Contract, please refer to Clause 8.
- If We find, or are made aware of, any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in any sales and marketing literature, price lists or any other documents We will make every reasonable effort to correct such errors or omissions as soon as is reasonably possible. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have received the wrong Goods, you may return those Goods to Us as provided in Clause 8. If, as a result of any such error or omission, you have paid too much, We will refund the excess paid for the Goods.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the Goods that may be required to conform to any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements without notice.
- All Orders for Goods made by you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- You may change your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods by contacting Us.
- If your Order is changed We will inform you of any change to the Price in writing.
- You may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods by contacting Us. If you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 6, the payment will be refunded to you within 14 days. If you request that your Order be cancelled, you must confirm this cancellation in writing.
- We may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods in the following circumstances:
- The Goods are no longer in stock and We are unable to re-stock, or
- An event outside of Our control continues for more than 14 days (please see Clause 11 for events outside of Our control).
- If We cancel your Order under sub-Clause 5.5 and you have already paid for the Goods under Clause 6, the payment will be refunded to you within 14 days. If We cancel your Order, the cancellation will be confirmed by Us in writing.
- Price and Payment
- The Price of the Goods will be that shown on Our website at the time of your Order. If the Price shown in your Order differs from Our current Price We will inform you upon receipt of your Order.
- If We quote a Special Price which is different to the Price shown on Our website, the Special Price will be valid for 5 days or, if the Special Price is part of an advertised special offer, for the period shown in the advertisement. Orders placed during this period will be accepted at the Special Price even if We do not accept the Order until after the period has expired.
- Our Prices may change at any time but these changes will not affect any Orders that We have already accepted.
- We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that Our Prices, as shown on Our website are correct. Prices will be checked when We process your Order. If the actual Price of the Goods is lower than that stated in your Order, you will be charged the lower Price. If the actual Price of the Goods is higher than that stated in your Order, We will ask you how you wish to proceed.
- All Prices include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date of your payment, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you must pay. Changes in VAT will not affect any Prices where We have already received payment in full from you.
- Our Prices exclude the cost of delivery. Delivery costs will be added on to the final sum due.
- All payments for Goods must be made in advance before We can despatch the Goods to you.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit card payment;
- Debit card payment.
- Credit and/or debit cards will not be charged until We accept your order.
- Please note that delivery is currently only possible within the United Kingdom.
- When We provide you with an Order Confirmation, We will provide an estimated delivery date. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond Our control. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order and you (or someone identified by you) have taken physical possession of the Goods.
- Delivery of the Goods is undertaken by Royal Mail. If for any reason We are unable to deliver the Goods at your chosen delivery address, a note will be left by Royal Mail with instructions on how to collect your goods.
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the “risk”) for the Goods remains with Us until delivery is complete as defined in sub-Clause 7.4 at which point it will pass to you. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to collect the Goods and do not wish to use Our nominated carrier to deliver them, instead choosing your own carrier, the risk in the Goods will pass to you as soon as they are passed to your chosen carrier.
- Please note that delivery to the following areas may require more time:
- UK Channel Islands.
- Please note carefully the following:
- If We refuse to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If delivery of the Goods within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential (taking into account the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was formed) and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If you have told Us that delivery within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If any of the events in sub-Clause 7.9 occur you may, instead of treating the Contract as being at an end, specify a new delivery time or time period. If We continue to fail to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If, despite the events in sub-Clause 7.9 and 7.10, you choose not to treat the Contract as being at an end, your right to cancel your Order or to reject the Goods will be unaffected. If you do so, We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If the Goods form a Commercial Unit, you may only reject or cancel all of the Goods, not a portion of them.
- Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect Goods, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 Calendar Day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above. If you do not wish to reject the Goods, you may request that the Goods are replaced within the 30 Calendar Day period. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In some cases, if a replacement is not possible, We may instead offer you a full refund.
If you request a replacement during the first 30 Calendar Day period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods. If less than 7 Calendar Days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 Calendar Days.
If, after a replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot replace them, as described above, or have failed to act within a reasonable time and/or without causing you significant inconvenience), you may have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 8 if We informed you of any faults, damage or other problems with the Goods before your purchase of them; if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 8 merely because you have changed your mind. Please refer to Clause 9 for details of what to do if you change your mind.
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 8, you may return them to Us by post or another suitable delivery choice. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 8 and will reimburse you where appropriate. Please ensure you keep proof of cost for postage of Goods.
- Refunds under this Clause 8 will be issued within 14 Calendar Days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 8 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- For full details of your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Returning Goods If You Change Your Mind
- If you are not satisfied with any Goods purchased from Us you have the right to return them in exchange for a refund or a replacement, subject to the provisions of this Clause 9. This Clause 9 does not apply to Goods that are not in compliance with the Contract and your legal rights. For such Goods, please refer to Clause 8.
- If you wish to return Goods to Us under this Clause 9 you must do so within 30 days of taking delivery, telling Us why you wish to return the Goods.
- All Goods must be returned to Us under this Clause 9 in their original condition, undamaged, unused and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- You may return them by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice. You are solely responsible for the cost of returning Goods to Us under this Clause 9. You are also responsible for ensuring the Goods are not lost or damaged during the return.
- Once we have received the Goods, our team will inspect them and process your refund within 14 Calendar Days. You will be refunded to the original payment method that was used. The cost of shipping is not refundable.
- The provisions of this Clause 9 are in addition to your legal rights, not instead of them.
- Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply Goods for domestic and private use. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). By making your Order, you agree that you will not use the Goods for such purposes. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 11 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 6 months, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to cancel under sub-Clause 5.4 above.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us, you may do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling an Order, for example). When contacting Us in writing you contact Us by email at email@example.com.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- For complete details of Our collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to Our Privacy Notice available from on our website.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or a third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
Use of beer passport terms and conditions
Any Beer Passport, manufactured and produced by Beer Passport Ltd, is the property of Beer Passport Ltd and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
To redeem your discount at participating breweries, a valid and in date Beer Passport must be presented to a brewery representative at the time of purchase. When redeeming your discount, the brewery representative will stamp your Beer Passport to acknowledge that the discount has been redeemed. Any refusal to allow the brewery representative to stamp the passport will result in the discount not being issued.
Beer Passport discounts can only be used once at each participating brewery unless otherwise specified. Discounts can only be redeemed against that participating brewery’s beers. Discounts can not be used against the purchase of food, other drink or any other products available at participating breweries. Beer Passport holds no cash value.
A number of participating breweries have opted to offer an additional discount that lasts throughout the year. These additional discounts are only available at specified participating breweries. The additional discount is only valid after the initial discount has been redeemed and your Beer Passport has been stamped. You must show your valid and in date Beer Passport each and every time at purchase. Any additional discounts are specifically for the Beer Passport holder. Participating breweries reserve the right to not honour these additional discounts to anyone they believe is purchasing not for their own consumption.
Beer Passport and our participating breweries, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that is unable to provide identification upon request. Other instances that may result in being refused service include, but are not limited to; aggressive behaviour, antisocial behaviour and being intoxicated.
It is forbidden to photocopy or duplicate a Beer Passport.
To the extent permitted by law, Beer Passport Ltd and any third parties in relation, shall not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, resulting from the use or intended use of Beer Passport and any other services we provide, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
In the instance that any participating breweries close due to bankruptcy or are sold, resulting in a failure to honour the Beer Passport discount specified, Beer Passport Ltd will not be held liable. As a Beer Passport holder, you must adhere to each of our participating breweries individual T’s & C’s, failure to do so may result in you being denied service.